- K1/K2 pulse ac servo drivers
- Power voltage ： K1 series supports 220V/380V, K2 series supports 220V ；
- Output power: K1 series ：220V（ 0.4kW、0.75kW、1.5kW、2.2kW、3kW、5kW），
- K1 series 380V（5kW、7.5kW）；K2 series ：220V（ 0.4kW、0.75kW、1.5kW）；
- Encoder: 2500 line incremental / line encoder, 17bit/20bit/23bit absolute encoder;
- Digital IO signal: K1 series: 4 channel input, 3 channel output can be functional settings;
- K2 series: 8 channel input, 6 channel output can be functional settings;
- Analog signal: 2 way input;
- Communication mode: RS232, standard MODBUS protocol, CANOPEN bus.
- The internal position mode can be powerful planning path of continuous operation, to achieve a rich motion control function; supports up to 32 sets of data planning, each set of data can be set according to demand pulse number or angle, and can be set within the location model of velocity and acceleration, deceleration and emergency deceleration.
- The mechanical characteristics of load inertia are automatically measured, the optimal gain is set, and the system debugging time is shortened.
- Analysis of mechanical resonance frequency, configuration of two groups of notch filter, adjustable frequency (50 ~ 5000Hz) and notch depth, effectively overcome the low-frequency resonance and mechanical vibration can be set at the end, the vibration frequency (1 ~ 100Hz) and vibration damping.
- The friction torque compensation function can reduce the influence of static friction during mechanical commutation, and improve the instruction following performance at low speed.
- Debugging software support, mechanical characteristics analysis, parameter setting, monitoring and other functions, intuitive and simple operation.